Language For Pitching and Influencing Course (ANLP Accredited) 1 Day
Location: Harrogate - North Yorkshire
This course will enable you to fully understand why people use the words and phrases that influence decisions. By getting a clear picture of how they are phrasing for impact, you will quickly get a grasp of how to do this for yourself. Everyone has to be able to influence each other for improved communication in the office and influencing customers.
This Course will be designed so that it meets your specific needs within your role. You will be sent a list so that you can list your priorities for getting the most out of the day. This investment has been made so that you and the organisation can have the edge in every thing you do. You may wish to ask others what it is about and what they experienced. Already Beth, Russell, Jim, Mike H., Jenny from Aberdeen and Andy have been on this Course.
What are some of the key benefits of attending this Course?
· Would like to understand what can make you a strong influencer and what you do well and improve.
· Want to learn eleven language tools that deliver results for those who want a change in someone's attitude?
· Want to grow in confidence so that you can grow your role for the future?
· Want to have a personal 'Action Plan' for getting results that is followed through.
Then this Course is for you. Just ask your Supervisor when you are attending. Everyone is involved.
Who should attend?
· Internal staff for improved communication with others colleagues.
· Customer facing staff who want to persuade and influence customers.
· Those managing and influencing growth in the business.
On this Course you will have the opportunity to see how you can learn to influence others more effectively. You will be sent a list so you can prioritise what you want to learn. It could include for example how to:
Assist others in realising their true PotentialRecognise your own and other colleagues language patterns and understand what that says about you and others
· Enhance your interpersonal, leadership and Management skills
· Create strategies for delivering success in those relationships that make your role in the business
· Coach others and encourage change
· Make your words more powerful and dentify with colleagues’ needs.
· Improve relationships between yourself and your Supervisor.
· Become more inspirational and innovative when talking to people.
This highly interactive programme runs for 1 day only and it takes place in the beautiful Spa Town of HARROGATE, North Yorkshire. Your date can be obtained from your Supervisor. If you have any other queries please ring Sonia Saxton who is running the course on 0845 2570036 (local rate)
What previous delegates have said about our Courses?
This Course revolutionises our whole approach to influence".
Alan Dean, Regional Director, Academy for Chief Executives.
"Saxton’s approach has delivered results that are clearly seen our bottom line. I would recommend them to anyone."
David Bailey, Vice President, Parker Hannifin
"I had a fantastic experience. Did it twice because I enjoyed it so much! I also think everyone benefited from a more diverse group. Loved it! Thanks".
Simon Penny- Smith, MD Forktruck Solutions
Phone: 0845 257 0036